Pomerol created an application through the use of QlikView to provide the client with reliable and up to date production and financial forecasts. The CEO used the application in bi-monthly meetings to view and track performance and identify show stoppers at a project level.
- Misalignment of production forecast and financial forecast were only updated monthly.
- Project details weren’t accessible to the client in the original forecast.
- All logic and calculations were stored in a centralized place through the display of QlikView.
- Consistency and easy access was created for the client.
- Up to date view of forecasting files where available throughout the month.
- A report builder was created to provide a more granular view.
- Turned 10 days of work at the beginning of the month into a 30 minute reload every morning with current projections for the month.
- Comparative views of the forecast to track how projections change during the month.
- Alignment between financial and production forecasts was improved.
- Less time spent on forecast preparation monthly.
- Bi-monthly meeting for the CEO in order to view and track performance.
- Identify show stoppers at a project level