Asset Management and Fund Administration is an area where in-memory reporting tools can finally deliver full data transparency across the flow of funds.
Asset Management Transparency Analytics: Pomerol has successfully implemented a suite of applications to help analytics switch between Assets under Management and a hybrid view where intrafund flows are stripped out. In-memory reporting helps analysts switch between these views whilst still viewing common business dimensions like invested industries, funding source, client type etc.
- Little flexibility to implement Pomerol best practice/design approaches.
- Hostile approach from client and little collaboration effort/interest in the beginning.
- Difficulty with data validation, inconsistent sources to test against.
- Standardization of views/hierarchies/metrics.
- High to low level data visualization approach and flow.
- Step-by-step application build and knowledge transfer with client
- Transparency of assets under management with high level detail of capital flows.
- Enhanced portfolio and capability analysis.
- Simplified user experience and navigation.
- Improved client relationship/trust.
- Streamlined analysis of gross, net managed, net sourced and investment positions.
- Enhanced communication between fund manager, customer and business.